It's 4 o'clock. I still cannot sleep. I don't know why. I've listening to surah al-Waqi'ah and surah al-Rahman, also perform my tahajjud (something that I've never done before), but I still cant sleep. Is there something will happen to my family? My friends? Teachers? Lecturers? Huh,I don't know.I'm worried, but I really don't know what I'm worried for. I've awake at 2.20am, and until now, I cant have my dream. Looking around the dorm, all my friends still dreaming, while I'm typing this note. I don't know what else to do. I'm thinking about what? I really don't know. Really mess. A bit dizzy on my head. Keep trying to sleep, but, I'm not sleepy anymore. The only thing I can do now is, counting the time until 5.30am to get my bath then, perform my Subuh. Huh, why should this happen on me? Why not to others? The question that need an answer is playing around my mind now. I keep asking myself, is there something goes wrong? Is there something I've done that make me being like this? Huh, babe, I feel so sorry if I've done something that making hurt. I doesn't mean like that. Seriously, I really love u all. We are like a family, a big family. I always respect all of u, so that u should respect me as a reward. Babe, help me,I don't know what to do now. It's 4.20am now, still at the same condition. Help me babe.
*this note is wrote on 13 may 2010,after I've awake from my sleep and cannot sleep until a few hours on that time using ibu's Nokia 3230.+ I'm not really good in english and still in learning process, any grammatical error, typing error, or any errors that u found in this note, I'm so sorry for that, and please show me the truth.